Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/1/2003 3:42:06 AM EDT
Need to find out if preban AR15 mag bodies (minus spring & follower) can be sent to California.  Thanks in advance!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 11:48:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Need to find out if preban AR15 mag bodies (minus spring & follower) can be sent to California.  Thanks in advance!!
View Quote

I think I read were the bodies are legal to ship, I also remember something to the effect you could ship a Mag disassembled and it was legal also, "But Don't Quote Me on That One" it has been along time ago when I read that.
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 4:53:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody know of another source for 30rd USGI replacement magazine bodies, besides odinarms.com, who appears to be out of stock?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 1:45:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anybody know of another source for 30rd USGI replacement magazine bodies, besides odinarms.com, who appears to be out of stock?
View Quote

Sorry bud I don't know anyone or anyplace.
Might want to check with 79Transam on the Equipment Exchange Board AR15 Magazines Topic he might know or have some for you.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:11:09 AM EDT
[#5]
You can send anything you want to CA.  You're not bound by an CA laws if you're in NC.  You're bound by federal and NC laws only.

-- Chuck
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top