Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/6/2003 5:31:36 PM EDT
I just picked up a USGI 30 rounder from the local surplus store. It looks to have a dark green/emerald follower. It is made the same as the black followers. Floorplate is marked:

ADVENTURE LINE MFG. CO. INC.
PARSONS, KS. U.S.A.

Is there any special story or value related to these type of mags or followers? Or did the molder guy just decide one day he wanted a different color?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:19:48 PM EDT
[#1]
You must of missed the tacked topic on [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=17&t=103570]greenfollowers[/url] in this forum.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#2]
NOTE: This is NOT a standard green follower. The color is a very DARK green, and designed like the old black followers. I did look in the link provided, could not find an explanation on my follower.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 8:22:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you happen to see any white numbers on the follower, or where they could have been?

Take a look at the mag body and tell me if you see any numbers stamped on there.

Your follower is mostlikey from an earily Colt 30 rounder. They had emerald green followers with white numbers on them, and numbers stamped in the body. Your floor plate may have just been changed, or your follower could of been swapted out..

Thanks,

Cody
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top