Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/4/2003 6:31:01 PM EDT
OK, this is somthing that has been on my mind for a while.
If a person in NC. ships mags off to a guy in a not so gun friendly state ( ie. CA. NJ ), aginst CA. law, who feels the heat. I would be very suprised if the guy in NC. has his local yocals knocking on his door  the next day telling him that he was in violation of some CA. law. Although I could be wrong.
It seems to me that many of the sellers of mags on ths site, as well as others are getting their kicks in a " neener neener neener " manor
about selling mags to these states as if it were the fault of the GUN GUYS that live in these states that these laws are in place. Many of us have fought aginst these laws in every way we could. We are a hold out, and need support !! I would do anything I could to help guys living in a state with such laws, as a positive step aginst the anti-gun movment.
Sure you could say " why don't you move to a more gun friendly state, but you try telling your wife that she has to leave her house, family, and friends because it better suites your gun hobbie. Good luck! Working aginst guys in these states dose not help the gun movment at all, helping them does. I apolgize in advance to anyone that I might ofend by these statments, but I feel strongly about this issue. Your comments would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:31:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard that. I live here in Mass and we have some messed up laws. I can go to my local gun shop and spend 35.00 plus tax for a 30 rd ar 15 mag. People out there have some notion that we cannot own these type of high cap mags. In this state to purchase these you need a class A LTC to own these. On some site about gun laws from eb for Mass it says no to sell purchase or own. This is a mistake that some anti in charge wrote try to get them to change that i dout it. The locale gun stores do sell hi cap. If they can and they do there is no reason why we cannot get them thru the mail. The do charge big for there stuff. At my local store before all this crap bought 3 parsons 30 for 25.00. Now that wont buy 1. Some of you guys out there do understand and have helped, I thank you from Mass
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 10:10:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top