Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2002 11:20:22 AM EDT
20s are getting hard to find and their price beats anything I saw at the last gun show by $10.

Has anyone here ordered from them?  Any issues with the mags or the service?
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 12:03:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I've tried to - sent them emails and never got response. Oh well.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 12:11:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I have ordered and received mags from Cruffler. The mags were as advertised. However, the service could be slow.

Cruffler has a contact phone number for Adam. Call before you order.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 12:33:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody got a phone # to crufflers. I didn't see one on the web. Seems like they want to be somewhat exclusively selling via the web.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a number on the [url=http://www.cruffler.com/contact.html]contact page[/url].  I haven't tried calling it yet.

My first e-mail to them was answered fairly quickly and said they were out of stock and to check back in a couple weeks.  I sent a second one just before Thanksgiving that hasn't been answered yet.  Thought I'd ask around here and see if it's worth my time to try again.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I e-mailed them in August 2002 - no response.  I tried a second time in November, but they were all out of stock.  I gave up.

Gabe
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 5:09:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Back when I lived in the United States I did lots of business with Adam. Bought plenty of AR magazines from him that were in good shape.

Now that I'm in kalifornia I no longer enjoy the benefits of the United States Constitution that the other 48 states enjoy.
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 7:29:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Update:

They e-mailed and called me yesterday and said they have a small shipment of 20s coming in next week.  I ordered some for $17/each.  We'll see what they look like when they come in...
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:14:15 AM EDT
[#8]
try:
[url]www.cruffler.com/M16Mags.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 8:16:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Service is slow. They generally sell out in a few days after they get the mags. Then they have to wait for another shippment. Please keep in mind that it may be weeks before you get your mags.

Call Adam before you order.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Paul,
I thought that your post was really funny, you know, in that ironic sorta way; but I was a little stumped by the "48" part.  
Am I missing something?
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#11]
We'll see what they look like when they come in...
View Quote
They're here.  USPS postmark Dec 23 and they were here when I got back from vacation on the 2nd.  All Adventure Line 20s.  Look good, with nearly all of the finish still on and no cracks or anything.  They're obviously used, and one looks like it got dropped on concrete (base first).  Have to wait for the snow to melt to see if they function...
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top