Link Posted: 12/8/2002 11:38:22 AM EDT
[#1]

NIW USGI 30 round mags usually
sell for $25 - $30 each
(sometimes more if collectible)

on the equipment exchange HERE
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks man. I just picked up three off of Gunbroker for $20 each Then I begin to wonder why no one else had jumped on them. Guess I got lucky, for once.....
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#3]
What's the date on em?
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll get them tomorrow. Check the date then.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#5]
For no good reason, (but a long story), Sanchez magazines do not command as much as other contractor magazines and indeed do not sell as well. Shoot them and enjoy them......also, for magazines that you intend to shoot, the NIW condition is unwarranted (IMO) and drives the price up. For magazines that you intend to collect (while I am not a collector) buy other contractors' USGI mags.

PigPen

Oh, and btw, I wouldn't be concerned about the date as the AW ban sunsets in 19 more months.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Oh, and btw, I wouldn't be concerned about the date as the AW ban sunsets in 19 more months.
View Quote

[:P]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top