Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2002 11:34:34 AM EDT
Well a few new faces, and guess what! SA80 steel mags wrapped $15.00 for each! My friend got 5 and paid $14.00 each. I have to say that it is nice to see new people out there. ALOT of the time it is the same old stuff from the same people. Really didn't see anything special. I did see one dealer selling an ar180b for $799. What a joke. I got mine for $599.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 1:04:01 PM EDT
[#1]
It sure was packed there earlier.Picked up 10 USGI 30 rounders in decent shape for $10 each.
Also bought 8 new Beretta 30 round AR mags that are built like a tank,steel with steel followers-really nice for $25 each.
I was tempted to buy a nice Colt SP-1 but thank God someone else bought it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 4:39:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Thing I noticed:

The prices are the jacked up retail prices that unfortunately some of the less internet savvy people can't know that they are getting jacked around.

Wilson Combat 8rd mags for $32.95?  WOW!!!  Don't they go for $24 or something like that?

USGI mags for $20 in 80% or less condition?  Jeez....

Ed
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The only good thing about same stuff every time, is i know exactly waht they will have, and where to get it, it seems like its the same layout every time. Picked up about 1000 rounds of various ammo, but thats all i really went for. A FAL receiver or under-$100 AR receiver would have been nice, but thats nothing the local dealer cant get me.

I missed the $10 GI mags though, theres one guy that usually sells them, I get 4 or 6 usually, but I missed them this time, oh well.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#4]
This show was kind of dissapointing as far as I was concerned. The guy who usually has great used mags for $10 each didn't show up for some reason at this show so no new mags. The prices weren't that great that I saw. I did pick up a new surefire though, so the show wasn't a total waste.

The shoot afterwards was a lot of fun though.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 6:09:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I was not impressed. Glad I did not drive any further.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 9:15:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Anybody know off hand what Dark sun Surplus sells the standard Bushmaster A2 for? They were too busy for me to ask at the Hampton show and I lost their card.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 10:24:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anybody know off hand what Dark sun Surplus sells the standard Bushmaster A2 for? They were too busy for me to ask at the Hampton show and I lost their card.
View Quote

I think they were running about $749 yesterday, if I remember correctly.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top