Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/30/2002 4:33:47 AM EDT
Hey folks, I've seen pictures around the net recently regarding 30 round magazines from Bushmaster. I could tell by the floorplate. I was wondering if this is true and if it is available. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 5:26:02 AM EDT
[#1]
No, they do not have their own 30 round mags ANYMORE. They used to have some VERY nice Teflon 30 round mags that LaBelle sold to them, and Bushmaster put their floorplate on. They were very nice.

However, currently Bushmaster sells their mag rebuild kit which comes with a BFI (Bushmaster) floorplate. They are pretty popular. So I would guess the mags you are seeing with the Bushmaster floorplate have one of these rebuild kits in them.

They are not Bushmater mags, but then again, it really doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought some of the Bushmaster telfon mags from them back in 1995.  My rifle came with one of them.

The still had pre-ban rifles for $999 then.

I don't think that they lasted too long after that.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
Hey folks, I've seen pictures around the net recently regarding 30 round magazines from Bushmaster. I could tell by the floorplate. I was wondering if this is true and if it is available. Thanks.

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top