Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/28/2002 4:20:36 PM EDT
Anyone have any idea who is selling the 30rd mags for the Ciener AR15 .22 cal. conversion kits?
New or used is OK.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 12:15:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Ciener was last time i checked..I used to live near him in Cocoa Bch,a very busy guy..Last time I checked ,he had 30rnd mags for $59ea..I'm pretty sure,it's been a year since I talked to him..They had alot left then.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 4:37:53 AM EDT
[#2]
That won't work. They show only sales to LE on the 30 rounders. I need a source of old pre-ban stock. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 6:40:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Ciener was forced to stop selling these by the ATF.  Apparently they decided that the conversion he did crossed the line for making a new magazine.  I don't think there are any suppliers that have any more and I've only been seeing them pop up on the various for sale boards (here, sturmgewehr, and subguns) for insanely high prices - $80-90+.

Rocko
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 9:12:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,you just always gotta get screwed,glad I bought the whole thing,plus 3 -30 rnders,but I never use it,shot it 1 time.I don't want to sell it yet,may get a 22 Only Upper..for the AR..
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 4:30:52 AM EDT
[#5]
CBB,

Delta Force sells a complete Ciener 22LR conversion kit with the 30rnd magazines. See if you can just get the magazine from them.

www.deltaforce.com

Link Posted: 10/30/2002 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#6]
These delta force prices are (RIDICULOUS)!!!!!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top