Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/26/2002 10:21:32 AM EDT
Everyone knows how good the AR 15 Bushmaster is.  My question is how reliable are the 10 round mags that come with it?
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 11:25:38 AM EDT
[#1]
The version that Bushmaster is selling at the moment have been the most reliable post ban mags that I have tried. I don't think you would be dissapointed with them at all.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had 0 problems with any of the 10 round bushy mags I've got and shot with.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 3:17:08 PM EDT
[#3]
They work really well. I have had no problems with them at all.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:57:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I just sent one back to Bushmaster for replacement (about two weeks ago). What happened was, I was loading the mag for the first time. Loading normal on the 8th round I heard a slight crack and felt it in the palm of my hand. I noticed that the rear seam had split and the two halves were separating. I stopped there unloaded it and sent it back. It looked like the rear seam welds were not hot enough to bond the two halves together. Other than that they do look to be the best ten rounders I have seen.

Samuel
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top