Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2002 12:08:36 AM EDT
When I purchased my Bushmaster pre-ban NIB, it came with one 30rd mag. My question is, did Bushmaster actually make these 30rd mags or were they made by one of the USGI mag companies? ....................Uhh never mind,I just found it in magfaq, according to "THE MAN" it was made by Labelle..Thanks
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 8:13:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, if it is a LaBelle Teflon mag... wanna sell it? They're my favorite.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry it's the only one I have and I guess its worth about a million bucks to me, I will take Postal Money orders
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Hahaha, drop your price about $999,965 and you have a deal. Seriously, I wouldnt sell it either. I love those mags.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 5:17:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe LaBelle was the contractor for Bushmaster mags, but my preban Bushmasters came with "Bushmaster" floorplates, not LaBelle, although it's probably the exact same mag.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 6:53:26 AM EDT
[#5]
The LaBelle teflons came with a number of different floor plates, including blank ones. They are all the same mags. Unless I am mistaken, most were sold to DPMS and Bushmaster, and therefore, have DPMS and Bushmaster floorplates. But I know some were also sold to Armalite and have Armalite floor plates. LaBelle also released some with their own LaBelle floorplates. And as stated, some came with completely blank floor plates.

Aside fomr varrying floor plates, the only other difference is in color variation. There are black ones and grey ones. Some of the grey ones are a little more silver, but thats just a difference in color. Again, they are all the same mags and I love each and every one of them. And I want more, more, more of them!!!
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 8:17:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, you can "make your own", by installing a BM floorplate.  If you really want to be technical, you could have a pre-ban LaBelle Teflon refinished, and replace the BF with a GF.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#7]
It doesnt matter at all to me what floor plate is one them. And I have yet to see a refinished teflon mag look as good or stand up like the real LaBelle's I have.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:08:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Send one to Walter Birdsong, and you will.  They look 10X better than my LaBelle/DPMS Teflon mag.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top