Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2002 8:15:28 PM EDT
I went to the Middletown, NY gun show today there was a mag vendor who was selling USA 20rd mags packed in these bags.  He became very hostile when I pointed out his new marketing ploy to sell crap mags at inflated prices.
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Just when you think youve seen it all another gunshow comes around...
How was the show otherwise? I didnt go today cause I only have Sat and Sun home these days since I am working in Pittsburgh all week for now and need the time with the little one nad to give the wife a break -- might try to talk her into a quick visit over there tomorrow as we have to make the Home Depot / Sams trip.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 8:52:11 AM EDT
[#2]
The "Cheu Hoi" bags are worth more than the mags in em..If you find a bunch of em, they're a good way to protect loaded 20's in a 7 pocket bando..

There was a person at the last Mesa show I attended trying to buy a USA mag to "Match the bluing on his gun"..Said he "did'nt like the ugly junk surplus mags". Must be nice to be that stupid. (Ignorance being bliss and all..)

Meplat-
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top