Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/1/2011 1:14:57 PM EDT
the little black loop things the magpuls like the literal magpuls by magpul do those just not fit on the bottem of the pmag or is that what the ranger plate is for but then if you have a ranger plate you cant store the magizine dust cover on the bottem so theres a negative to that but anyways do the magpuls fit or not because i cant get mine to fit but they work fine on the standered usgi mags
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#1]
They fit. Just real tight.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Never tried, use the Ranger pulls instead.

But even the wide based lip on a normal P-Mag makes them pretty easy to pull out of mag pouches.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:38:32 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks i never thought of pushing it down that tight but it fits now
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep they fit. Personaly I found them even tighter on my old Orlite mags. They fit perfect on the pmag.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got a bunch for my .308 Pmags, too tight to get on, but with a little heat from a Milwaukee heat gun and they went on with what is normal effort.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Mag forum is one forum south of here.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 3:03:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Two forums.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 3:03:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top