Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/29/2009 6:53:34 AM EDT
I have a box of PMC .223 FMBT 55GR and about half have the bullets are set crooked in there case.
On some you can visually see the crooked bullet and the others if you roll the round on a flat surface you can see the bullet wobble.
I guess this will be the last time I purchase PMC.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:41:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have a box of PMC .223 FMBT 55GR and about half have the bullets are set crooked in there case.
On some you can visually see the crooked bullet and the others if you roll the round on a flat surface you can see the bullet wobble.
I guess this will be the last time I purchase PMC.

I have 2000 rounds of PMC and I haven't seen anything like that.  I would return it and exchange it.  Its probably just a bad box, or maybe they had a machine "out of kilter" for a few rounds.....either way, dont give up on PMC as they are usually GTG.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:03:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Is this the "PMC Bronze" .223 ammo available currently, or some of the older PMC M193 that came in regular cardboard boxes?
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top