Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/26/2009 11:42:43 AM EDT
I ordered one of those 400 round xm193 deals in dry box from Cabelas before Xmas.

It was backordered since then and they were still sending me emails that it wasnt available yet.

I had another order come through so I went there and picked it up.

I saw the 400 round packs in a pile in an aisle and the dry box in another.

So i got them and told the guy and he said just take them and he would cancel the order.

Well it turns out he didnt cancel the order and my original order came in!

I was SOOOO tempted to go pick it up but Karma is a bitch and I have been bitched out enough this year already.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Karma or no, that was the right thing to do. You wouldn't want to take advantage of them because they tried to do the right thing.

Good on ya.

Regards,

LABlackRifle
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 1:21:40 PM EDT
[#2]
you did the right thing
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I ordered one of those 400 round xm193 deals in dry box from Cabelas before Xmas.

It was backordered since then and they were still sending me emails that it wasnt available yet.

I had another order come through so I went there and picked it up.

I saw the 400 round packs in a pile in an aisle and the dry box in another.

So i got them and told the guy and he said just take them and he would cancel the order.

Well it turns out he didnt cancel the order and my original order came in!

I was SOOOO tempted to go pick it up but Karma is a bitch and I have been bitched out enough this year already.

Make sure they didn't charge you twice - I can't tell if you paid when you picked up off the floor.  I know Cabela's charges my credit card when the item ships, just like Brownells.  If you paid twice, go get it!

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top