Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/22/2008 8:56:01 AM EDT
I placed an ammo order with Century Arms and my order was cancelled because they said they can only ship to an FFL in Washington state. I've ordered thousands of rounds online from other places and this is never the case.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 9:02:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Has to be a mistake.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Century only sells to FFL holders no matter what you are buying. Is like the place beer distributors buy their beer from then mark it up. Thats why their prices are so good.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 9:46:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Century only sells to FFL holders no matter what you are buying. Is like the place beer distributors buy their beer from then mark it up. Thats why their prices are so good.

So apparently I have an FFL?  Ordered about 2000 rds of 7.62X25 from them last year and was sent to my apartment.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#4]
How would I know if you have an FFL? Do I know you? All I know is I deal with century all the time. The back of the catalog I have in front of me says "IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID FFL PLEASE DO NOT CALL US ON THESE PRODUCTS." The only "apparent" thing I see is you being a smart ass.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 12:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I tried to buy some .30-06 from them, last year.   I mailed off a signed affidavit and copy of my DL in with the order.   No Ammo, so I called to ask about it.  They requested another copy.......which I FAXed.   After I completed all that.  I called them back and got the song and dance, about they not having a lic to deal in WA state?

WTF?

I took my business to CMP.  

Aloha, Mark

PS...........IF Century will only sell to FFLs........well, they should have said so.

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I just ordered some .223 Ammo. from BVAC after sending them and e-mail copy of my photo I.D. They shipped it right out.

Deal with people who respect you and want to sell Ammo. to you.

http://www.bvac-ammo.com
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#7]
This may help. Sounds like their left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Policies
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 2:29:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How would I know if you have an FFL? Do I know you? All I know is I deal with century all the time. The back of the catalog I have in front of me says "IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID FFL PLEASE DO NOT CALL US ON THESE PRODUCTS." The only "apparent" thing I see is you being a smart ass.

And you seem to be making a fool of yourself with that reply; and that not only can he buy ammo without a FFL, I can too.  Oh, and so can a whole hell of a lot of other people.

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top