Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/19/2008 3:02:02 PM EDT
Another current post reminded me of something I've wondered for some time. I might have some Israeli made Winchester made in 2006, definately '05. Has anyone seen any headstampage newer than that?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#1]
My thread was the other current Q3131A thread going. Mine is stamped W.C.C. 03.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been curious when IMI actually stopped producing for Winchester (the "A" designated ammo) due to their own needs.  A few years ago when it dried up you would hear about one distributor or another getting more in, but I never could determine if it was actually new production or just new old stock moving down the pipe.
My stash is 600 miles away until I get moved again. I'm thinking my newest HS was '05, but not for sure until I consolidate my stuff. Anybody got any Q3131"A" with a newer HS than '05?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:38:03 AM EDT
[#3]
At Shot Show, the Winchester rep said that they were working with IMI to start it back up again.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:47:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
At Shot Show, the Winchester rep said that they were working with IMI to start it back up again.

Will I be able to get it at the old price of $2.68/box?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:07:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will I be able to get it at the old price of $2.68/box?

Oh yeah, with free Matzoth Balls !
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top