BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/27/2008 1:29:24 PM EDT
Been some threads discussing Dehumidiyers and found this while searching:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/833725/

"Found and used the following, 40% off at: The Web Site

Just during checkout enter MemorialDay in the Promotion Code /Coupon box they have and it will take 40% off your order.

The site sells the Desiccant products to control moisture.
Link Posted: 5/27/2008 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Been some threads discussing Dehumidiyers and found this while searching:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/833725/

"Found and used the following, 40% off at: The Web Site

Just during checkout enter MemorialDay in the Promotion Code /Coupon box they have and it will take 40% off your order.

The site sells the Desiccant products to control moisture.

I have bought most of my desiccant packets from that store.  In fact, I just received my most recent order last week.  It is too bad I did not wait.  As it is, I am thinking about ordering more just in case someone dies and leaves me a stockpile of ammo that needs to be properly stored.
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 8:14:08 AM EDT
[#2]
noteworthy initial post
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you know how long this Memorial Day coupon code is good for?

Carlos
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:00:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome!  I just ordered 150 1-gram packets.  $17.10 shipped

oh ya... and the coupon code works!
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 12:46:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I ordered on the 28th, and got it on the 31st, so it's quick shipping too...

Thanks for the coupon code! I was going to order some from ammunitiontogo when I got my cans but decided against it. Good thing too, I got twice as much for half the price.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:38:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I got 5 gram packets at www.odsurplus.com.     20 packs $11, shipped free
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:49:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Just checking back and glad to see some found it useful.

"I got 5 gram packets at www.odsurplus.com. 20 packs $11, shipped free"

You could get it above (desiccantpackets.com) at regular prices for cheaper, 20 packets of 5 gram cotton for $.42 and only totals $8.40 with free shipping.

Add a little more and use one of their coupons and you will be getting one hang of a deal!

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:17:44 AM EDT
[#8]
I got the 33gram packets from your posted deal with the coupon, good buy and thanks for posting!  Dang, 33 gram are pretty big, but they still fit nice in a full ammo can and I figure a little bigger than normal is better than smaller than normal.  

(I'll say it before somebody else does..."that's what she said!")
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top