Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2007 6:57:53 PM EDT
Im looking for cheap ammo for my RRA.  Is Wolf ok?  Ive heard good and bad from reviews, but Im looking to buy bulk and want something that performs well.  Also, is there any particular ammo to stay away from that could damage my gun?

Thanks, Jeremy    
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:06:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Stay away from American - Amerc and Olympic.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I shoot it in my RRA UTE all the time.........
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 9:33:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I shoot Wolf in both of my RRA rifles.  No problems to report.  

I prefer Wolf Military Classic over Wolf Black Box, but they both feed and fire perfectly.   The MC groups tighter than the BB with my rifles.   I just ordered some Baurnul from ATG and I'm curious to see how it stacks up to Wolf MC.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I shoot Ultramax reman. 55gr SP & fmj from Dick's and love it. With coupons it's a better deal than any online ($.24-27/rd). The SP tends to group better in my RRA Entry Tact.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#6]
my RRA has never shot anything but wolf/silver bear.
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:32:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Bear?

That explains Grandpa Bear not returning from his outing the other day.

Damn.

Bear
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top