Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2007 8:39:26 AM EDT
I'm wondering just where to get something like this. I have bought 10k at one time but I never bought a pallet before. Where would one go?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 10:50:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Speaking of a pallet of ammo......I can rememebr going to a Las Vegas Gun Show......and the dealers would bring them in by the pallet for sale.  The 7.62X39 was less than $90 a case. The .223 was less than $110 a case.

Oh the good old days.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#2]
110 a case I'll take a skid Wonder what it is now?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
110 a case I'll take a skid Wonder what it is now?

I've never done it personally, but we got one at work...more then this when purchased in 50,000 round increments
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 1:02:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I remember a while back before the recent couple of "OH MY GOD THE DEALERS ARE RAISING AMMO PRICES AGAIN" that Lake City and another couple ammo manufacturers said that their ammo prices had stabilized and that dealers and wholesalers were raising the prices on their own because they knew the market could handle it.

I imagine that a pallet of ammo is pretty cheap if you buy it from the manufacturer direct but they would only sell to you if you ordered a pallet or more.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 2:34:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Group Buy?
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top