Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/1/2007 4:13:33 PM EDT
A friend of a friend wants me to sell him some of my reloads. .50 cal can with 1,300 rounds of 55 grn psp 223 mixed head stamp. Whats it worth?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#1]
What it cost you plus 15%

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:32:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know what I have into it. loaded with 2230c powder that I had setting around and the lead was stuff I bought in bulk a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:44:34 PM EDT
[#3]
what is it worth to you?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:54:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Forget what you paid for it years ago.  Charge according to what you'll pay to buy the
same supplies TODAY, plus a fair markup for your time.

CJ
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:11:15 PM EDT
[#5]
+1
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:44:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Not worth the liability IMHO.  Let your friend buy reloading components and come over and crank out his own.  If you sell the reloads at what the components cost you, you're selling your labor for free.  Then there's the liability again, if the gun kabooms he'll blame the ammo, which means blaming the ammo maker - you.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:26:32 AM EDT
[#7]
height=8
Quoted:
Not worth the liability IMHO.  Let your friend buy reloading components and come over and crank out his own.  If you sell the reloads at what the components cost you, you're selling your labor for free.  Then there's the liability again, if the gun kabooms he'll blame the ammo, which means blaming the ammo maker - you.  

+100
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top