Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2007 2:25:38 PM EDT
I'm going to my fiance's HS volleyball game tonight.  (She is the head coach, not a player ) I had a long day at work, the game is 20 minutes away, and really don't feel like going, but I'm going.  

The reason I'm going if I don't want to you ask?? So I can raid the Wal Mart there of any and all Remington 55gr FMJ .223 after the game of course.

I cleaned the Wal Mart out (only 23 boxes) in the town I work in last week and they havn't gotten any in since then so I figure i'll try another Wal Mart.

I'll report back with my purchase....if I luck out and they have some.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]
If your fiance's team loses, don't be too happy with ur purchase
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Aw comeon, we know the real reason you are going. No go, NO PIE FOR YOU.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

this man speaks truth!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:20:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

this man speaks truth!

No go for no good reason and NO PIE is the truth

On the other hand, no win and my odds drop again whether i'm there or not.

For the offical report, I came away with 5 boxs of .223 UMC.  I think they had more in the back, but the clerk said they didn't.  She wasn't even from the sporting goods department and usually they scan the bar code on the shelf and it tells them how many they have in the store, she didn't do that either.  So how the hell would she know?  I was gonna be late to the game so I had to slink away with my 5 boxes.

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top