BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/22/2007 8:11:16 PM EDT
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=70546579
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
check your State and local some might have laws related to tracer or incendiary ammunition being expended it their city, county or state.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:13:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:14:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Legal?  Probably.

Retarded?  For SURE.

This ammo was tested by a police agency in Florida in the .308 caliber and one round shot through the windshield to the interior of a car ignited the car on fire and burnt it to the ground.

Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Legal?  Probably.

Retarded?  For SURE.

This ammo was tested by a police agency in Florida in the .308 caliber and one round shot through the windshield to the interior of a car ignited the car on fire and burnt it to the ground.

If it is made by the people they say, it's likely some very high-performance stuff.

I wonder though, why 7.62X54R...............
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:31:10 PM EDT
[#5]

It is manufactured by a U.S. Government contract company. We are their only civilian distributor.

Along with other quotes in the auction description. I dunno that thatre are many "Super Secret Squirrel" agencies that use Dragunovs (or Mosin-Magants) as standard sniper weapons; let alone fire something that explodes on impact (making it real loud) and is highly incendiary (to explode inside a car and the car burst into flames a la Hollywood).

Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It is manufactured by a U.S. Government contract company. We are their only civilian distributor.

Along with other quotes in the auction description.

Yeah, reading it through a few times, it gets sillier and sillier.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Does the US have a spec for a 7.62X54R 5000 degree round??? WTF,  I wouldn't touch this stuff with a 10ft pole regardless if it was leagal or not.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:52:31 PM EDT
[#8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raufoss_Mk_211_Mod_0

The add spells it "Raufus"

It's "Raufoss"

I initially reacted to the name, Raufus, w/o checking to make sure they spelled it right...........

It's bogus.

I don't know that a true Raufoss type API round, has been made smaller than 12.7mm.

I would doubt it's legal to possess, the military has issues with it's legality in warfare.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 8:04:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#10]
I bought some of those "Dragon's Breath" 12G rounds a while back- they are fun to shoot but also rated R for Retarded.

C77
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 1:38:26 PM EDT
[#11]
BigDogAmmo is Ammunition To Go in Brenham Texas...the same guys offering RG 308 and Port for .60 cents each...while Winchester sat below for .10 cents less!
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top