Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/24/2007 7:26:57 PM EDT
Hey I've been overseas for a few months and I was looking up ammo prices and was shocked.  I purchased 2K worth of British Radway Green 223 like 10 months ago for about $350 now buying 1K of M855 runs nearly $300, what the heck happened?  hock.gif

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 7:44:07 PM EDT
[#1]
You name it, "it" happened.......Manufacturers raised prices by a considerable amount, [several times] good stuff is in somewhat short supply, surp market is drying up on 5.56 and 308 stuff thus causing more people to buy new. Material costs are up, energy prices are up, WOT is eating up a lot of the manufacturing base for ammo. Add it all up and ammo is going up about every couple of months.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#2]
where is Zhukov?
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 9:39:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
where is Zhukov?

Its past his bed time.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 12:12:11 AM EDT
[#4]
hotpig I shot those Ranger T's into water. You need to see this expansion... Sample 10 on Frag.110mb.com.

In a few weeks I'll try those .223 64gr Power Points.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 11:31:54 AM EDT
[#5]
What happened is that the American demand for Chicom Goods!
China is going through an Industrial Revolution due to our demand for cheaper goods.  
China's need for raw materials(Oil,Steel,Copper,Brass etc) has driven those markets
to record highs. Go into Home Depot and buy a 10' legnth of 1/2" copper and you'll
see what I mean. We as Americans cannot compete, we have Labor laws/Human rights/enviromental regulations etc.
We are essentially burrying ourselves and our children,all the while we are helping build
a massive war machine.
Take in all these considerations when you go and VOTE, we have more to lose here than you think.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top