Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/25/2006 7:42:43 PM EDT
Well not really.  I was helping my grandad clean out his garage today and we went through numerous different ammo cans and containers of all kinds of ammo from 22 lr, 22lr shot shells, 22-250, 243, 223(boxes of winchester m193 god only knows how old), 7mm, 30-06, 30 caliber, 38 special, 357, 45 acp.  Now I probably won't shoot this ammo just get rid of it because it's been sitting in a hot garage in SE Texas for a few decades at least.  If anyone in the Houston area want a bunch of old ammo for free let me know.

It was just cool to see that old stuff along with cameras from the early 1900's until now.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
check gunbroker.com, maybe you have some rare ammo in therre
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 9:00:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I would not be scared of shooting it as long as I didnt do any rapid fire to make sure every round gets out of the barrel.

When my bro was in the army 2 years ago they shot mortars from the veitnam war era and i doubt they were stored in ideal conditions..
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 5:03:35 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want to get rid of it I am always looking for more ammo.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 3:49:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I am in the Houston area and am interested in the ammo.  I will attempt to email you.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:45:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry guys I should have updated ya'll.  It's already been gotten.  
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top