Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/21/2006 6:07:25 AM EDT
I saw these for sale at cheaper than dirt.

THey look nice but a little expensive for me.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/AMM236-48295-66.html
Link Posted: 10/21/2006 6:38:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Igman ss109 is good stuff
Link Posted: 10/21/2006 8:21:05 AM EDT
[#2]

This ammo was tested and approved by the US Military but was rejected by the Germans because it was 12 FPS too slow.

Cool.
Link Posted: 10/21/2006 1:23:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I love how they are putting "value" down as if to sucker some poor schlub into believing that's actual going market rate for 600 rounds of ammo....

"Oh, look, we're offering you this rare ammo at such a savings...."

They might as well rename their company Firequest at the rate they are going.

They are so close to being these guys, www.firequest.com/catalog/223Armor_MoreInfo.html that it's sickening.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:58:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Check this out
    http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/NATO_.223_SS109.html
I've shot no less than 1500 rounds of it in 92 and 93 headstamp from my RRA 20" A4 with just 2 popped primers from the 93'.
Its the cheapest new production brass cased ammo I can find.
Some say this ammo isn't loaded as hot as some other milsurp but I think not. It always cycles my AR and shooting a 1/2 inch thick mild steel plate from the same rifle at the same distance with both Radway and Guartemalan 5.56 the Radway penetrates just a little farther in that the steel penetrator just squeeks thru the plate. Distance was just under 40 yards.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:05:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I love how they are putting "value" down as if to sucker some poor schlub into believing that's actual going market rate for 600 rounds of ammo....

They are so close to being these guys, www.firequest.com/catalog/223Armor_MoreInfo.html that it's sickening.

They been trying to sell that LC  for over 6 years that I know of?

I will sell some !!   AT HALF THERE PRICE

THE FAMOUS  10.5 gr.  penetrator
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:10:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

AWESOME

thanks for the link...order sent!!

that's way cheaper than Delta Force!!1!1

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AWESOME

thanks for the link...order sent!!

that's way cheaper than Delta Force!!1!1

LOL, I got online and took a look, they are using the same images and descriptions.

There's a big surprise, these two companies in cohoots with eachother.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top