Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2006 9:44:34 PM EDT
Would $3.79 per box of 20 be a decent deal?
$3.99 - 5% when purchasing a case of 25 boxes (500 rounds).
Tax of 8.8% brings it to $206.18 / 1000 rds.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 11:25:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, that is a good deal.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 3:37:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Given the current prices, yes, that is a good deal.  Now give up the location!
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 7:51:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked up another 1000 rounds yesterday leaving three cases on the shelf.

Sportsman's Warehouse

GI Joe's also did a price match on a case I purchased from them a few days earlier, very cool.  They were selling it for $4.99 with a 10% case purchase discount, but were willing to match the Sportsman's Warehouse so I picked up another case from them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#4]
NO!!!!  Crazy ammo whores!  Sportsman's Warehouse was supposed to be my secret!

Here's a little helpful hint:  find out what days they get their ammo shipments in.  Then be waiting as soon as they open in the morning (no later than that afternoon).  Here in the Phoenix area, that's about the only way to ensure you actually get some!
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 12:19:15 PM EDT
[#5]
There's one they just built in Chattanooga, TN that was supposed to be awesome.  I went in, looked around, and discovered that EVERYTHING I saw, even the ammo, was cheaper from online sources.  Maybe their ammo has gone down in price - guess I need to go look at the store again.
Link Posted: 8/26/2006 10:36:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I opened my first box of this American Eagle ammo and was pleased to see LC 05 head stamp with the NATO cross.  This ammo grouped real well with my 1 in 9 twist Bushmaster Patrolmans carbine.  I then shot a box of Remington UMC 55 Gr. MC L223R3, which I had picked up at Wally World, looked like I was using a shotgun.  I was real suprised, always figured that shooting with the iron sights my aim would not be good enough to tell the difference between various ammo types.
Link Posted: 8/26/2006 11:38:05 PM EDT
[#7]
SW in Albuquirky has been out of .223 for months now, and they say they cannot get any in. I wonder if they are 'sneaking' it for friends special order customers?
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top