Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 7:24:02 PM EDT
Hi all,

I'm trying to find an ammo testing website I've seen before, and I can't seem to find it. Hoping one of you guys might know what I'm talking about. I've already tried the search button, and google, and haven't been able to locate it.

The site was an older man who tested ammo by shooting them into jugs, wooden boxes, and cinder blocks. at the bottom of the pages he would go over what he learned, things like, rifles are good, shotguns make big holes, etc . . .

cheers,
martin
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:11:57 AM EDT
[#2]
That's it, Thanks a lotheers,martin
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:18:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out ]Ammo-Oracle.com too, while you are at it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#4]
already got that one. I got a bunch in my bookmarks, but my computer died, and so I'm still trying to rebuild them.

Thanks though, and if you know any other good ones let me know.

Cheers,
Martin
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#5]
MartinBlank, welcome to the site.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:52:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the welcome, been a long time lurker as you can see from my sign up date, but now I'll be posting more cause my friend finally got me to build a rifle. Pics to follow once I get the parts heers,Martin
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top