Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/15/2006 7:37:01 AM EDT
I would like to thank all those who sent e-mails and posted comments about the Kaboom that occurred a week or so ago for Eric B. I think that it was a learning experience for him, his dad, and me. Lancer stands behind all its products and the repairs to the rifle are in the works. It was paid for out of my pocket, in that insurance would go up for the next three years if done that way.
I try to support the customer in the way that I would like to be done and that is what i did.
Thanks to those who ordered ammo from us since this posting and those that expressed their thoughts about my actions.
We at lancer look forward to working with your forum groups and will soon have a couple of promotions to help all to try and STEP UP TO LANCER.

Mike Foushee
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:49:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Mike, I was one of those who wrote, and am trying to get an order going.

Welcome to the site, sorry you got the "expensive" introduction to ARFCOM.

There are some active board members in NC, will try to get the word to them.

Thank you for supporting the gun industry, and being honest and straight forward in your business dealings.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Mike, thanks for posting and stepping up.  Anyone can sell reloads, but it speaks volumes about the owner when they rectify any issues associated with their product.  As I posted previosly, I did not expect much, but you corrected the situation above and beyond.  I hope that Lancer receives some orders because of your customer service, I know I will be.

Now how about some 75-77 grain w/ cannelure loaded to 5.56 levels
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 3:02:54 PM EDT
[#3]
And if you need sources for unfired LC brass for loading some nato pressure 75-77 gr stuff, we can hook you up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Well done.  Ammo related issues seem to happen to every company, but not all are willing to step up and take care of the damage.  That is pretty stand-up of you and your company.  I do my own reloading but I will keep Lancer in mind for future purchasing.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top