Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/14/2006 9:11:31 PM EDT
Went shooting today and had a problem with wolf polymer 55 grain hp.  I had two cases stuck inside the chamber that would only budge by putting a rod inside the barrel and beating it out.  This has never happened to me before with wolf and it puzzled me.  The only thing that I could think of was a dirty chamber on my ar.  Could this be the problem?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#1]

The only thing that I could think of was a dirty chamber on my ar. Could this be the problem?

Probably.   Grab an AR chamber brush on the end of a short cleaning rod, chuck it in a cordless drill, spray a shot of CLP on it and spin it for about 10 seconds in the chamber.  You won't have any failures for another thousand rounds or so.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top