Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/5/2006 3:27:54 AM EDT
Looking for a smaller quantity than SG's 1K offering and that isn't outrageously priced. Thx!...
Tomac
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:40:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably gun shows. I seen them going for around $3 a box at the last show I went to.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Nah, my last gunshow (last weekend, in fact) had *no* ammo vendors whatsoever (shucks and other comments...) Thx anyway...
Tomac
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#3]
IM me  if your interested, I have a few Hundred I would part with.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IM me  if your interested, I have a few Hundred I would part with.

IM sent, thx!...
Tomac
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:17:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a bunch too.  Some of it linked in M249 magazine boxes as well (the special boxes for blank belts).  And yes, I do want to get rid of it.

Want some older M60 blanks?  Still belted and in the bandoleer/box.  Really.  This stuff is taking up room I could be storing live ammo in.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top