Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/2/2006 4:23:06 PM EDT
Anybody have experience with this ammo?  My 16in RRA is shooting M855 and BH 68gn match about the same (accuracy wise).  Of course, lots of the accuracy is me.

But, I am thinking of trying the Win 62 FMJ.  Not expensive and looks pretty hot.

Also cheaper than the BH match.

I am starting to really believe that each rifle/ammo combo is unique.  Comments?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I wasn't aware Winchester made a 62 grain FMJ.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:43:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I wasn't aware Winchester made a 62 grain FMJ.

Now you are.

www.winchester.com/products/catalog/cfrdetail.aspx?symbol=USA223R3&cart=MjIzIFJlbWluZ3Rvbg==
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:35:42 PM EDT
[#3]
That's cool, do you know if they sell just the bullet?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#4]
That loud spanking sound, that you might have heard, is the MSRP of $350.00 (as noted on the Winchester website).

Thats not all that much cheaper than BH 68 remans, plus you know how the BH functions out of your gun...
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top