Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 9:19:04 PM EDT
With all the problems people are having with ammo these days I was just wondering if anyone has had trouble with the Brit stuff.  I just bought 1500 rounds of it...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#1]
i have been through about 300 rounds of it seems to pretty accurate no problems other than it seems to be alittle on the long side and just fits in my mags
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:44:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought 1800 rounds in cans and on strippers with bandoliers, 92 headstamp. I have shot 400 rounds so far in 4 different AR'S with 0 problems. Someone else said they thought some of the earlier stuff was downloaded somewhat. Do a search and you might find that info. I think it is pretty good stuff.
ETA It is 63gr. steel core.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:37:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I have Major problem with RAD-WAY SS109

I havent shot any yet
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you try the thread tacked at the top, reviewing it?  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't see that...
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top