Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 5:15:06 PM EDT
So I have to brag.  Got up at 7:30 this morning and took a ride up to the only Wal-Mart in the area that still had this stuff in stock.  Said $7.58 on the shelf tag.  Rings up $9.98.  I get a little worried because he already has 9 boxes on the counter, and he has to get mangager approval.  Then he tells me that he has to give it to me for that price.  He even thought that jump was ridiculous and it must be a glitch in the system.  Pretty cool guy, into guns himself.  I'm like haha, yup, must be a glitch.

All in all, I walked out with 9 boxes for $72.  Had 4 I bought a few days ago and 5 loaded mags.  I guess I'm set for a while before I have to start buying Wolf.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I need to go check... now!

TS
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:31:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I need to go check... now!

TS

Do it before it's too late. :) I went down there last night but it was after 9pm and Wal-Mart has stupid laws of no firearm/ammo sales after 9pm.  So I had to get up early and snatch it all this morning haha

Like I said I got lucky that they still had the shelf tag up, because it rang up as $9.98.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice score.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nice score.

Haha thanks.  Doesn't look like I'll be seeing them again once that pyramid is depleted :(
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top