Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 9:27:30 AM EDT
Since walmart screwed us all on the WWB where can we find the 40rd Value Packs around the same price or 20rd box for a good price?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:59:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Just a bit of a drive for you, but locally here in the Portland area, Fisherman's Marine Supply has the WWB Q3131 for just over $4 /box of 20.  

No, it's not the $7.78/40rnd value box of Q3131A, but close in price.

Other than that, local Wally World manager type told us yesterday that Wally World has the 40rd value box discontinued, but that he was pretty sure it was going to be replaced with something else at about the same original price point.  But then again...that is coming from the mouth of one of Wally World's finest....
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:03:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just a bit of a drive for you, but locally here in the Portland area, Fisherman's Marine Supply has the WWB Q3131 for just over $4 /box of 20.  

Other than that, local Wally World manager type told us yesterday that Wally World has the 40rd value box discontinued, but that he was pretty sure it was going to be replaced with something else at about the same original price point.  But then again...that is coming from the mouth of one of Wally World's finest....

This is NOT Q3131A
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#3]
So i guess theres no where else that sells the 40rd VP?    Is the 40vp just a walmart thing or what?

I was thinking about all this mess but its probably to good to be true.  I did notice that my gun shop has WWB 223 50rd VP's.  Ive never seen them anywhere else before.  I wonder if olin-winchester quit making the 40rd vp's and are switching to 50rd vp's.  If ya think about it the 40rd vp's are around 8 bucks so if you do the math its 2 bucks for 10rds.  So they make 50rd vp's and jump the price 2 bucks which would make it 10 bucks for a box of 50.  Now I didnt hear this from anyone its just me thinking..lol  Like i said im sure its too good to be true but it would kinda make since.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is NOT Q3131A

+1

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:11:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is NOT Q3131A

Ooops...my bad.  Was looking at right at the boxes in the safe when I typed that, too.  I had boxes of Q3131 and Q3131A stacked right next to the 40rd packs. Sorry...fat fingers.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is NOT Q3131A

No. The value packs of WWB are USA223R1VP which is loaded to .223 spec. The Q3131 and Q3131A are loaded to 5.56 spec. $4 per box is a good price now adays.

ETA: I belive the VPs were made specifically for Walmart.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top