Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/10/2006 6:12:18 PM EDT
Ok I was stuck in town today for about 4 hours soooooooo I hit the gun shops and at one place I went to (kinda cheesy) but I found 5 boxes of Blackhills 77 grain.  White box 5.56 on the end and it said new ammunition seconds.  I looked at the bullets and they have a cannular is this M262?   They also had some other white boxes with 223 and remanufactured on the side but their bullet weights were 68 or 69 what is this?  Whats with the white box?  He also had some armor piecing or so it said 5.56?  And some TAP but it was 223.  BTW the 5.56 was 29.00 a box where as the other stuff was all much cheaper.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:14:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I know its only been 3 hours but the suspense is killing me.....................
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:38:27 PM EDT
[#2]
yes, M262 seconds
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope you bought it all at that price.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:25:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I wish I could find more of it
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:46:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I DID!!!!  it was only 5 boxes but the owner was kinda dumb as he said there was no difference between that and the other 8 boxes of reman 223 67 or 68 grain, so I let it slide.  I dont know how many times I have driven by there and not stopped.  Makes me wonder how many he had to start.   What are the other white box Blackhills?  I thought there boxes were blue or red?  Was the TAP he had any good I think it was 60 grain red box?  Was that really 5.56 AP rounds?  Hes not to swift so if the other stuff is good I'm going back.
Mike
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top