Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/9/2006 2:10:08 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone knew of any place or dealer that will give a discount if I were to buy alot of ammo at one time..
Looking for .223 and 9mm
Please let me know if you guys know of anybody..
I would like to do it in the tristate are so I can pick it up and avoid shipping fees, but would coinsider it if the price is right..
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:38:25 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you consider 'alot' of ammo'?

I'm thinking in terms of pallets...

if so contact Ammoman, you can drive down to his wharehouse in NJ to pick it up.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:59:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I should have re-phrased that cause I know some of you guys really kick a$$!!!! I am looking to buy around 10 cases depending on the price..
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
10 cases is a pretty good order.. I'd call Ammoman and ask what kind of discount you would get.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top