Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 10:26:02 AM EDT
What is the best price to pay for a crate of 1000 rounds of Austrian .308 Hirtenbergers in sealed battlepack pouches?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Given the rarity of it lately, I'd say anything close to $300/K would be pounced on by most around here....

Mike
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#2]
tex- if you buy them, could you post a picture of one. Probably The closest I'll get.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a lot of that in the late 80's and early 90's. Its awesome stuff. I still have quite a few battle packs of it and some of that Swiss stuff
Even back then were paid 30 to 35 a battle pack. It shoots awesome in my HK 91.
JRandyH
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I've also got a couple of battlepacks left that I bought back in the 90's.  It really is great stuff.  I think  I'll hang onto it for a while.  Also recently found some Aussie at Duhnams of all places just recently.  Its getting pretty hard to find and its shoots as well as the Hirt,  but isn't quite as pretty.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top