Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 8:53:39 PM EDT
Anyone noticed the hefty muzzle flash from Barnaul? Obvuously doesnt work will with my rifles with a flash hider. But shoot them without one (or with an Ops Inc brake or th like) and its awsome!.....
Not to mention its cheap and my AR's love it!
I need to go buy more.....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:58:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Just put 500 of Barnaul through my AR this weekend.  No problems whatsoever.  Shoots great, runs cleaner, and smells better than Wolf.  No problems with the lacquered steel case, and though I didn't measure, I believe my groupings were a little tighter too.

dangerdan - where do you find your Barnaul?  Got mine from Widener's, but I was wondering if there's any place else.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:25:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Academy for like $2.89 I think? Maybe $2.49....I just know that its under 3 bucks
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:09:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Barnaul is about the only thing that I shoot thru my Mini-14.  The rifle isn't accurate anyway, and I'm just using it for plinking.  I get it from Academy, also.  It is $2.89 per box.

I have plenty of XM193, Q3131, etc., but that stuff is being saved for a rainy decade.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top