Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/28/2006 7:44:18 AM EDT
Sports Authority. They aren't a popular store but if you have one you might check it out. I had bought some 223 45 grain JHP for my Varminter at OshmansSports the other day and noticed they had merged with Sports Authority. The 45 grain varmint was 11.99 for 40 which was cheaper than wal mart.  They only had 3 boxes so I thought I would try the Sports Authority.
They had the same ammo for 11.99 but I noticed another box that said 50 round value pack of 45 grain JHP and it was marked 4.19 cents. The original tag had been removed. They also had 20 round boxes of made in USA 223 and some Q3131 and both were high.
I bought the 7 boxes of Winchester and after leaving the store opened one up and its all FMJ. Don't know if someone switched them out in the store or it was a Winchester error. Either way it was still a deal for 50 round boxes at 4.19. Oh, the number on the box is USA2232F.
You might want to check your store if you have one.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:56:56 AM EDT
[#1]
BTW it has that funky Winchester Crimp like on the Q3131. Does anybody know why Winchester Crimps that way? I have never seen any other company do it that way.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top