Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/25/2006 6:56:08 PM EDT
I was at the show today and a dealer who does only ammo (literally had a truck load there) by noon (when i showed up) was %80 out of stock and had people fighting over the last case of 7.62x39. Evidentally he was selling it for around $115 a case of 1000.

anyways he was selling Wolf at $140 plus tax for 1000 had lots left and had the new Wolf Gold in 223 for $250/1000 plus tax, had several of those cases too...

after a bit of chatting he was talking up the wolf and that he shot it out of his SAW and was getting 3300 FPS, and groups like this at 25 yards (he held up his hands to show a group 2 feet across)

What a crock!  3300 fps and 2 ft groups at 25 yards? well what ever, I don't care about his thoughts on anything just his ammo prices.

I got nuthing from him cause he was sold out or too high.

I did find an 840 rnd case of M193 on strippers, the bandoleers and the box serial numbers matched for $188.00. I thought that was a good deal for LC ammo, but decided not to get it.

One guy was selling Norinco 223 in the yellow boxes for $4.00 each
a bit high for my taste

I did get some ammo cans though!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I know which guy you're talking about.  I tried to get there early but that damn traffic jam on 85 south held me up a while.   No matter, I wasn't there for ammo this time.  I was there to get a 1911.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top