Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/23/2006 5:09:39 PM EDT
How do you guys store your ammo?  Closet, foot locker, safe?  I have a bunch of ammo cans in the bedroom floor.  My wife is tired of tripping over them.  What's a good method for securing my valuable ammo?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:11:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I was more curious about what type of room or compartment to store my already stored ammo.  I have them on stripper clips and desicant packs. I just wanted to see some pics (if any) of like an ammo room or something like shelving and the like.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I use a "gun closet" setup. Basically 1/3 of my closet in my room is ammo/gun safe only. Ammo is in locked ammo cans--both plastic and metal. The other half I cram my clothes in, due to having roomates this works for me. My idea for you is use a spare bedroom for the same thing, one thing I like is if you open my closet it looks like all clothes, due to the lack of space the clothes actually help cover the door to the safe. Maybe you could keep out of season, or old clothes in the spare "gun closet" to help cover it up?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:25:34 PM EDT
[#4]
There are some GREAT posts on this in the archive.  You have to pay for a membership to get access to that.

Here is just one pic from one thread:

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top