Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 10:09:22 AM EDT
Anyone use this ammo? It's very inexpensive...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:37:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I shot quite a bit of it at Front Sight and it is great stuff for blasting and for taking classes since you dont have to worry about picking up brass that gets trampled by tons of other students.
It cycles fine with my warrior and accuracy is quite good out to 25 yards.
I have about 1500 rds that I am going to use in a Tactical response clas in colordo in October and I am sure it should work fine.  Not as accurate as my reloads but great stuff.
Anthony
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:03:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Wolf is all I shoot in both my Kimbers!  I love it, and the Kimbers love it.  Don't take my word for it, buy some and try it yourself!

Travis
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:40:38 AM EDT
[#3]
It is very reliable and accurate in my Springfield Armory G.I. 1911A1.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Mine goes bang every time with good accuracy at what I consider handgun ranges. Having said that, I have tuned my 1911 untill it doesn't mis-behave with anything I put through it. as all good 1911s' should!

Chief
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:52:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Wolf is all I shoot in both my Kimbers!  I love it, and the Kimbers love it.  Don't take my word for it, buy some and try it yourself!

Travis

I believe I will...thanks

ETA - This is from their website:

WOLF Performance Ammunition is the only ammunition company that provides a 100% Performance Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied WOLF will refund your money on the unused portion of the ammunition, including any freight charges.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Wolf .45 runs good in my Springfield M1911A1 Loaded and Ruger P90.  It's as accurate as WWB in these two guns.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Runs fine in my Colt Gold Cup. I think it is not as hot as say Mil ammo or good civi ammo but it works fine for paper or putting holes in something. I do think it is a little dirty but it cleans up easy . YOu have to try it once.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I've shot over 500rds thru my SA loaded.  Good stuff, nice and cheap.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top