Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 5:47:33 PM EDT
Does anyone have a excel spreadsheet that would possibly assist me in keeping track of my ammuntion by caliber and amounts?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Just made my own.  Pretty simple, just few equations for summing columns.  Really don't see how one could make an ammo inventory spreadsheet more complex.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:04:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I just started taking an Access database class, maybe if i figure it out soon i'll setup an inventory database with a user friendly front end for you guys.

That won't be for a few months though.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:24:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I have no idea on how to do this. I'll play around with it and see. I wanted something to show how much ammo I have on hand, and if I used any I could enter the amount and it would subtract it from the inventory. Same as if I purchased some too.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:58:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have no idea on how to do this. I'll play around with it and see. I wanted something to show how much ammo I have on hand, and if I used any I could enter the amount and it would subtract it from the inventory. Same as if I purchased some too.

To do it right is more complex than just entering numbers...

For example, most ammo collectors whores have multiple ammo cans with same or different ammo types. You need to divide what ammo is in which can and how much, as well as keep track of numbers.

Unless you get into PROGRAMMING and/or Access, there is no EASY way to keep it all up to date except just go through and change quantities as you buy or shoot. It is a hassle but I like knowing exactly how much ammo I have and exactly where it is located.

Rmpl
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:06:18 AM EDT
[#5]
It would be really easy to make one.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's a really simple one I made. It should give you some ideas what you might want for your own.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/994/inventory5tj.jpg

PS, no "lightweight" remarks from you ammo junkies neither.... h.gif
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I kept track for a while... then last summer hit and I started going shooting so often I couldnt keep track any more...
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top