Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/5/2006 5:15:08 PM EDT
I'm bored and not reay paying complete attention to the Super Bowl so here is some pics of my shooting ammo, I might put the XM193 aside for SHTF.
600rds XM193
150rds XM855PD
I also have 200rds of Hornady Barrier that I don't know if I want to put it aside or just shoot it

UMC 9mm 700rds
Hornady TAP 9mm 147gr 25rds
pow r' ball 100gr 9mm 20rds
.223 TAP 75gr

I keep hearing that Hornady is not going to be making their Barrier rounds anymore.  Does anybody know why?.  They are made to shoot through steel doors in Nuclear power plants and still be deadly on the other side.  Is it considered AP ammo?  

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like somebody went to Hague'sLLC in West Deptford./ The best Hornandy TAP .223 prices around !
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Looks like somebody went to Hague'sLLC in West Deptford./ The best Hornandy TAP .223 prices around !

you got it, his TAP prices are the lowest I have seen anywhere ($12.50) but his price for XM193 is absolutely ridiculous at $7.50 for 20rds.

I went in there a couple of weeks ago to get as many 62gr remanufactured Hornady as I could but he was all out and said he wouldn't be getting anymore, at $10 for 50rds it was a good deal
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:07:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Not bad.  

ATF, i found this picture on the internet.... yea, that's it.

PS, those TAP you have, .223 or 5.56?

Nevermind, i dont know how to read.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:08:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you got it, his TAP prices are the lowest I have seen anywhere ($12.50) but his price for XM193 is absolutely ridiculous at $7.50 for 20rds.

I went in there a couple of weeks ago to get as many 62gr remanufactured Hornady as I could but he was all out and said he wouldn't be getting anymore, at $10 for 50rds it was a good deal

check IM/EM
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#5]
It might be AP, it might not.

.22 caliber rounds are exempted from some of that.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top