Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 6:19:43 AM EDT
If you do a search on their site for Q3131a or even XM193 their site will appear to let you order them  but no where do I see a way for you to check their available stock?  That site could use a make over!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:40:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:10:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Uhh, thanks but I have been watching that page for days and Wholesale Hunter isn't represented on it when it comes to Q3131.  That's why I was hoping someone here would know.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:23:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Uhh, thanks but I have been watching that page for days and Wholesale Hunter isn't represented on it when it comes to Q3131.  That's why I was hoping someone here would know.

Wholesale Hunter often has great prices, good customer service and quick shipping, but their web site is a few generations behind.  Their online inventory is updated infrequently and manually.

Their listing for the Q3131A shows:

Quantity In Stock
0 - currently on backorder

I don't show it on the price list since they haven't had the Q3131A in stock for close to a year and they don't currently stock the Q3131.  They do have the AE223 in stock but the stated inventory hasn't changed in over a week.

Easiest method to check on availability - give 'em a call at 888-900-4868.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Brillo.  I never could locate the listing for this ammo without using the search feature on their site.  When you display it that way, no stock on hand type of information is provided.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a backorder with them from 11/05 for 2k of Q3131A.  Its still listed in my account  along with 2k XM193 back ordered.  I have been told if they get it in my order will be filled at the original price.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't show it on the price list since they haven't had the Q3131A in stock for close to a year and they don't currently stock the Q3131.  They do have the AE223 in stock but the stated inventory hasn't changed in over a week.

Brillo kicks ass.  He has a stethocope on the pulse of about 30 ammo retailers and monitors inventory daily!  F'ing awesome.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top