Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 7:34:04 PM EDT
Does anyone have info on this ammo? I think maybe it's another wonder bullet claim again? I was considering the 124 grain "fang faced" round in .357 mag for my SP101? Is this stuff all just advertising or what even the names they give thier rounds like "air freedom" are corny! Also the boar they shot seems to be the same one that the "blended-metal" ammo boys shot and we all know they were full of s@#t! I in a debate with a friend who believes what he reads and I'm telling him to stick with the usual .357 mag stuff like 125 grain JHPs from Federal and BH. What do you guys know? Wrong forum post elsewhere
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#1]
How can it not be good , just look at the guy from their ad

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you checked the TACKED thread in this very topic?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How can it not be good , just look at the guy from their ad

i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/jimmyk3216/agent_stop.jpg

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:32:21 AM EDT
[#4]
waste of money!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:28:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Been using duct tape to attach trama plates to yourself again...?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:00:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Weren't these the guys putting rounds into ballistic clay showing a huge hole (temp cavity)  trying to imply that would be the size of the hole(perm. wound cav) in a human target?  
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top