Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 1:46:52 PM EDT
After reading reviews all day I still can't make up my mind which ammo to get for range blasting.
I already have some XM193 and Q3131A for a rainy day but want some cheaper ammo so I don't use up the good stuff. I can't decide between the Adcom M855 or the LC XM855PD. I know either ones a crap shoot. Maybe I ought to just get the Wolf. somebody tell me what to get...LOL
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:35:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no experience with the Adcom ammo.  Any of the PD ammo is bound to have some questionable rounds in the batch.  If you are careful and sort through the ammo and pitch the bad rounds you should have acceptable performance.   Wolf is consistent in performance and I have never had a bad round of Wolf.  You might be better off to stick with 55 grain ammo since you have the 3131 and 193 on hand and the heavier bullets will have a different POI.

Shoot lots and shoot often.

Sarge
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Adcom has worked great in my AR I have ran about 500 rds thru it. No problems at all
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top