Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2005 1:52:13 AM EDT
I am hoping to sell some ammunition in the near future and was hoping someone knew what or where to find how much the ammo weighs so I can calculate shipping cost.  I need the weight for a case (1000 rounds) of Winchester Q3131A, and also the weight for 500 rds of Wolf Hollow Point 7.62 X 39.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:07:36 AM EDT
[#1]
let me know what you want for the Q3131A. i dont have a case to weigh but you could use a bathroom scale to weigh yours if you have one.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 4:27:32 AM EDT
[#2]
As my dad is quite fond of saying: Why not just use your head for something besides a "hat" rack?

Perusal of any ammunition suppliers on line gets you to info like this:

Product Number: FAXM193PD  
Product Title: .223 NATO 55GR FMJ BT 1000/PACK
Item Price: $199.00  $169.95  
Availability: This item is currently out of stock.
Shipping Weight: 30.38 lbs.

Just exactly how difficult is it for you to do your own research? and answer your own question?

Mike

ps - lazy folks suck IMO.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:19:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey thanks...I think.  I looked on some sites and didn't find anything, that's why I posted here, figuring that someone would know or find it more quickly than I.  That's what the site is all about.
As far as you categorizing me as lazy, think again.    I work 2 jobs, and don't have a lot of time to sit on my butt in front of a computer.

PS-Rude people suck IMO
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:07:33 AM EDT
[#4]
This site gets more and more retarded all the time.

Lazy people suck!  Rude people suck! WGASA?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:50:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Gee whiz Wally..If it bothered you that much I I I I would'nt have answered his question..LOL
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 12:14:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hey thanks...I think.  I looked on some sites and didn't find anything, that's why I posted here, figuring that someone would know or find it more quickly than I.  That's what the site is all about.
As far as you categorizing me as lazy, think again.    I work 2 jobs, and don't have a lot of time to sit on my butt in front of a computer.

PS-Rude people suck IMO

Whats really funny about all this.................he didn't have to answer your question but he did.

Maybe its just Mr_Wilson's way of saying "Hi, how ya doin', here is the info you requested"

Mr_Wilson apparently suffers from "Ex-Lax Disease"

He really enjoys giving people SHIT!!!

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:51:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Whats really funny about all this.................he didn't have to answer your question but he did.

Maybe its just Mr_Wilson's way of saying "Hi, how ya doin', here is the info you requested"

Mr_Wilson apparently suffers from "Ex-Lax Disease"

He really enjoys giving people SHIT!!!

I am glad he answered my question.  I didn't know the answer, and I did look to find it, but was unsuccessful, that's why I asked here.  I guess it's just the though of someone categorizing me as lazy when they don't even know me...kind of rubbed me wrong.  But hey, you'll have that I guess.  Thank you for the information mr_wilson.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top