Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/5/2005 4:05:40 PM EDT
I just finished reading ammo oracle in its entirety.  My brain hurts...  Though I have a lot fewer questions.  Many thanks to those who wrote it and to those who told me about it (everyone on ar15.com)
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I Know Everything

Are you my run away bride?  The last thing she said to me.  I Know Everything
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just finished reading ammo oracle in its entirety.  My brain hurts...

+++++ A lot

I re- read it today; this is my second complete reading & I actually remembered a few parts; I love the dry sense of humor at the end of the questions.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:24:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I've read it about four times.  There is so much information in there its...freakin great.  

Answered so many of my questions before I even had a chance to ask them or even knew to ask them.

I'll pass along many thanks to those who put the time and effort into it and keeping it up to date.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:59:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I've read it a couple of times and it answers a lot of questions, but makes me think about more stuff to ask.

If your ever in a dry spell of questions read away! It helps both ways!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:59:25 PM EDT
[#5]
The only thing I think they could add would be a list of what each of the major barrel manufactures size their barrels by.  I mean in either .223 of 5.56 NATO.  Other than that it is the ideal ammo FAQ.  My hat  goes off to the creators.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top