Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/1/2005 7:31:12 AM EDT
Does anyone know the best booth to get a case or two of m193 or even m855 at the Knob Creek machine gun shoot?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:35:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Best thing to do is shop around...all of the ammo vendors are usually outside the barn, as they keep their stuff in U-Hauls and such.  Plenty of it is usually there, you just have to visit each one and keep up with the prices.  Usually, they are all within a few dollars of each other on either type of ammo.  I haven't understood why people say there is a ammo shortage...up there, there is usually a "money shortage" as in my case!!  Hope this helps..TG.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:00:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Money Shortage is critical at Knob Creek
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#3]
stop by and see chris from one shot at knob creek. chris may know who has the best ammo deal.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I will.

Is he usually in the main tent?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:38:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Dude!

You're not going to burn through XM193 for this thing are you?

Good ammo shouldn't be wasted at these brainless events!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Nope,
just going for the deals
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:59:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dude!

You're not going to burn through XM193 for this thing are you?

Good ammo shouldn't be wasted at these brainless events!hr

What else are you going to use?
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top